New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hey all. Just a quick hello from WV. I had a not so good experience with another hosting company, ran across BV and read some of the topics here in the forums. After reading all the positive experiences that other members had, I signed up. I am a complete newbie to the web building thing, so I am sure I'll be back here asking some dumb questions.

Re: New here

Every question as you follow your dream is valid, and is welcomed.
    You will find answers to them all here in VodaLand, and the helping hand from your peers steady and capable of supporting you as you make your progress in this new Land of Online Opportunity!

Be sure to study the wonderful video tutorials, as they cover everything you will need to know to build a solid yet quick understanding of web-building: they are presented in "steps" which allows you to really pick up the greater concepts naturally, to understand how it all works!

Using Blue Voda is a snap.....you will find it feature-rich, and simple to manipulate. Again, the tutorials make it easy, but you can always pause them to practice yourself as you go, "cementing" things so-to-speak.

If you ever get stuck, you will find your issue addressed with many wonderfully detailed solutions if you do a "Search" of the forums (top right in the Forum toolbar - use 'Advanced" to get specific responses), and failing that, just 'creatre a thread' in the proper Forum to get the attention of a peer that will capably answer you ....

Welcome! Looking forward to working with you.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Welcome redneck ... you'll love the site builder, the hosting and all of the support you will receive right here in the forum.

We also look forward to some "Red Neck" jokes from you in the lounge area ....

:)

Welcome!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. I just recieved all my information, seems a bit overwhelming, but I'll get more into it when I get home from work.

Comment

Take a deep breath and dig in! ou're gonna love it here.
          Read the tutorials and read them again, and then go for it. If you get stuck on something, first do a search through the forum. Chances are someone has had the problem before. If you catil can't find an answer, p\find the appropriate area and post a question. You will be floored at the help and support you will get. Voda folks are unbelievably helpful, and will stick with you 'til you get it!
          Enjoy.
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hello to you Redneck.........welcome to VH.

Comment

Welcome to VH, I'm sure you will enjoy it here, and don't worry everyone here is really helpful.

Have a good time.

Neale.

Comment

Hi there!

Welcome to VH! Sorry to hear about you having a not so good experience with another company. Its totally the opposite here and you will love it! If you need any help or advice post on the board and someone will help you!

Take care and have fun building your website!
                Regards
                Teri

Comment

Hi red,

Welcome aboard, you'll soon get addicted, best bit of advice I can give you is....when you have your blank page up in front of you...click on the link below! ...
                  Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                  http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                  X