I need your sympathy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your sympathy!

As you may be able to guess I need some sympathy please! I fell foul of some ice this morning, and lost control of my lovely little car - hit some trees head on, then landed up backed into the same set of trees somehow! Looks like the cars a write off - I've had it 7 years, and it has been the best car I have ever owned! Won't get much back for it, and it will be impossible in my village without a car as there is no public transport!

I was only 200 yards from home too! Mind you - I would say the everyone was fantastic - the chap behind me stopped (having slid on the same ice he only just managed to stop!), rang the police and stayed until they arrived! The police came, and the constable told me he would stay with the car until the RAC arrived - he had to wait in the cold for 2 hours! It was a total accident, and the police didn't even bother to take my details.

Luckily I am unhurt, just very shaken, and very very fed up! Excuse poor photo - taken on mobile with very shaky hands!

Anyone got a car for sale??

Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: I need your sympathy!

Trish,
    You are so lucky to be okay after hearing your description and seeing that photo! And that is what is the important thing.

I hope you're wrong and insurance will be good to you and you can replace this with another car soon.

So sorry about the accident!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Wow! At least you are okay. Thats all that matters. Have an e-hug *hug*
      Teri

Comment

Blimey Trish!...glad your ok..bet that shook you up a bit, I had a truck go into the back of me once, he ended up in the ditch and I started shaking from my toes up to my head it was awful ....your insurance will get you another car wont it? ...but you will lose your no claims I suppose ....main thing is your ok (hugs)
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Thanks all - have just about stopped shaking now. Funny how it affects you,isn't it? E-hugs are great! Thanks!
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

limebrook1:

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to hear your OK. Although I have several cars , I don't think the postage would be resonable. Perhaps
            allstarface could be saddled up put to good use. Don't forget to wear ear plugs and a chastity belt.

Hope a little humor makes you feel better.

Comment

Dear Trish, Thank goodness you are OK a car can be replaced.....You can't.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                limebrook1:

Sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to hear your OK. Although I have several cars , I don't think the postage would be resonable. Perhaps
                allstarface could be saddled up put to good use. Don't forget to wear ear plugs and a chastity belt.

Hope a little humor makes you feel better.
                Yup - humour helps a lot! But when it comes to Allstar I think I ought to take you seriously!! And I have a nice pic in my head of a car covered with postage stamps! Need a lot of wrapping paper!

Thanks CP
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
                  Dear Trish, Thank goodness you are OK a car can be replaced.....You can't.
                  Thanks Sharon!
                  Trish
                  www.Limebrook.com
                  www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                  www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi Trish sorry to read about your accident, glad to see you are OK....cars can always be replaced .....but not human life.....take good care...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Oh Trish oh my oh my, you will be freightened forever of icy roads, I am certain ... you are lucky to have flat roads with no embankments that you might have rolled over in .... enough of the what could have been.

I can feel your heart and body shake and although you have stopped shaking now, you will tremble for a very long time. You are very fotunate.

I understand what you are saying about the insurance and you probably won't be able to replace your car for what they will offer ....

Trish you are certainly a valuable member and asset on this board and have many friends here.

Consider a "paypal" button, I would press submit and perhaps would not be the only one who would like to help you out in this time of need. A few canadian dollars wouldn't hurt anyone. :)
                      Seriously.

Take care my dear and do have a bit of wine once you have been checked medically. So glad you are okay.

How long were you alone before someone came to your rescue?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Aww Trish... bummer, big bummer..
                        SOOOOOOOOOO glad you are okay, and like everybody is saying, thank god for that!
                        Will think the good thoughts for you towards getting a new vehicle..
                        Liz
                        www.sebastopolparty.com
                        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Trish, glad you are ok, not so your Citroen. You were very lucky.
                          Bill
                          www.blueearthtea.com
                          www.ftaaconsulting.com
                          www.iaval.com
                          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

So Sorry Trish to hear and see your accident. Here in Colorado with all the ice and snow we have had, it has been a challenge driving. I'm just glad that you are alright. From the looks of your car...you are very fortunate!
                            Cindy
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hope you are feeling a bit better today mate!
                              We are all thinking of you :)

Teri

Comment

Working...
                              X