X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Server Name...?

Hi

I'm new to the service, and I recently purchased a domain and hosting package. The next step told me to login to the correct server, which I'm not sure how to tell, and also which username and password to use. Is it the VSB user and pass I was given?

Thanks
    Cardcaddie.ca - Who's handing out YOUR business cards?

Re: Which Server Name...?

Hi - your email will contain your ip address which you will use for publishing your pages after you build them in the blue voda software .... it will also contain your vbs account information and it will contain your username and password to your control panel and your ftp publisher.

I believe your domain will be in place on the correct servers, and this email will clearly show what username and password is for where ....

This email you receive will also show you where this support forum is, and where to find tutorials.

It would depend on what you wanted to do next as to where you should log in ...

Important - Save your email, for today and future use.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Which Server Name...?

Hi Lady

Thanks for your reply. I believe I acted too quickly and thought that my billing reply contained information for me to start uploading my pages to my server.

I'll wait 24 hours for the email that contains the information I'm looking for.
      Cardcaddie.ca - Who's handing out YOUR business cards?

Comment

Working...
      X