Need to do this right the first time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to do this right the first time!

I am forming a non-profit organization here in Germany to benefit the pets of the military families. This organization is going to be called AWAG INTERNATIONAL.

I s this program going to get me where I want to be? I want my site to first off educate people in aquiring pets and urge the to keep them. But also I want this site to be a free market place that pets who need homes can advertise and link up with new potential owners. It is a horrible thing the pets go through over her. I am trying to help the transitions and make it easier to find great homes for these poor miss placed animals.

Thank you
    Renee Wood

Hi Renee,

We have everything you need to create and publish a fantastic.
    I look forwrd to having you as a member.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have sort of the same sort of sites as you, have a look

www.puppypages.co.uk
      www.petconcierge.co.uk
      www.make-puppies.co.uk

i made all these with blue voda using the nohahs classifieds

Originally posted by reneewood
      I am forming a non-profit organization here in Germany to benefit the pets of the military families. This organization is going to be called AWAG INTERNATIONAL.

I s this program going to get me where I want to be? I want my site to first off educate people in aquiring pets and urge the to keep them. But also I want this site to be a free market place that pets who need homes can advertise and link up with new potential owners. It is a horrible thing the pets go through over her. I am trying to help the transitions and make it easier to find great homes for these poor miss placed animals.

Thank you
      Renee Wood

Comment

Working...
      X