my first attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first attempt

well i thought it was time to let u show what i made of my first attempt in building a website. this website is made for a online gaming clan who plays medal of honor allied assault, a first person shooter which is been out now for almost 4 years and still very popular among the community.
    i keep thinking i forgot things to add but i think more eyes see more then just my 2 so im posting it here, im still working out how to get a nice flash intro in fornt of it but my knowledge of flash is the same as building a website(till i met bluevoda) unfortunate there isnt somethiong like bluevoda for flash intro's, that would make it all complete. well here it goes.

www.pmt-clan.com

hope it isnt that bad show some online players already and they found it very nice but they arent experts like u in here.

regards,

Dave

NICE SITE!!! Well...you dont seem like much of an ameteur to me judging by your site so here are a few critiques as opposed to patronising compliments...

If you go to page properties make sure the "centre in browser" option is selected and you align your table or layout so that its centered.

Your navigations are not on all your pages making it hard to navigate around the site.

For easy flash intros etc. try http://www.comteche.com and download free flash intro builder...instructions are quite straight forward.
    If you want a more personalised intro, try downloading a trial version of SWISHmax thats a lot easier than flash and works just as flash.

Other than that I love the site...keep up the good work!
    Ruth

http://www.okose.com
    Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

thx for the nice compliments, the comments on how to make it better are more then welcome, the centre in browser is now fixed, ur right about that.
      thx again :D

Dave

Comment

I like it:)
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
        X