Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone

I have started a joint-effort website, only my 'other half' (hence the donald id) seems to have given up his side of the effort. As I have been left on my tod' I am joining the forum as I sure would appreciate some support, being flummoxed by the basic. I can't even get my menu commands to appear in the Blue Voda (which I have only just realised is not 'Vodka') software window.

Once I find my menu commands, I hope to create a website on things Panamanian, with travel advice for travellers from the UK visiting Panama and also to advertise the rental of our casa.

I was also wondering if web pages can be any length, or is there a limit? and if using a template, is the length of the page limited to the length of the template?

One day I may even be expert enough to reciprocate with some support!

Lorna

Re: Hello

Hey there Lorna,
    Welcome to "Vodka"Host ;) The best place for you to start is right here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm At the video tutorials!
    As long as your page does not exceed 600px width, the length doesnt really matter. (Keep it within reason though!) If you need anymore help, just ask!
    Take care
    Teri

Comment

Hi Lorna

Welcome aboard,.. I think Darklight meant 800 width ...first thing to do is Click on the link below and set your page guides and set your page widths..it will save you a whole heap of work later on.

Then have a play around with all the icons in your BV builder, see what they do and what they are for and of cors watch the tutorials you will find a link to those at the bottom of your BV builder.....have fun :o)
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Welcome to Vodaland.
        So much to wrote about Panama. its a great place. The canal, the people and the food all help make it a lively country.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for the practical help and clear instructions Linda on setting up a page, and for the content encouragement from Bill...have you been to Panama (it is more coffee than tea country). Although it is much easier for those on the right side of the Atlantic to visit than for us in the UK...we were the first scots many of the Panamanians had met.

Well..on with my page and hopefully I will be able to post a link soon.

Thanks.

Lorna

Comment

Doh! Sorry!! Thanks for the correction Linda! Indeed 800! lol

Comment

Hello and Welcome, Donald
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by donald@welovepanama.co.uk
                Thanks for the practical help and clear instructions Linda on setting up a page, and for the content encouragement from Bill...have you been to Panama (it is more coffee than tea country). Although it is much easier for those on the right side of the Atlantic to visit than for us in the UK...we were the first scots many of the Panamanians had met.
                Well..on with my page and hopefully I will be able to post a link soon.
                Thanks.
                Lorna
                Many times to and through. I know the Canal Zone very well. Their beer is better than their coffee and tea, ah such is life.

The food is excellent, some memorable restaurants like 1985/Rincon Suizo, the social club, Las Tinajas (touristy), and a few others. Never a dull moment and very good friends.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                X