Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login In

Hello,
    I'm at work and trying to go to the control panel, but every time I go, it says I cannot view this page. Can someone help me why. I trying to create a payment method on my web site. I do have my login info in case your wondering, it's just not letting get to the page to login? I get some error message.
    Hm.....
    Elliott Liardo
    New Jersey Bass Federation
    www.NJBassFederation.com
    www.AmandaLiardo.com

Re: Login In

click the below to login.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Brad,
      Here is a print screen of the message I get.
      • <LI id=instructionsText1>Click the [IMG]res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/refresh.gif[/IMG] Refresh button, or try again later.
        <LI id=instructionsText2>If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
        <LI id=instructionsText3>To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). <LI id=list4>If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
        If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
        click [IMG]res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/search.gif[/IMG] Detect Network Settings <LI id=instructionsText5>Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed. <LI id=instructionsText4>If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
      • Click the [IMG]res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/back.gif[/IMG] Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
      Internet Explorer
      Elliott Liardo
      New Jersey Bass Federation
      www.NJBassFederation.com
      www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

The above is from your own computer, NOT FROM VODAHOST, it appears to have a few issues...Try giving it a tune up...Click the below....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...-computer.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X