X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Panel & IP address

Hallo I wonder if anyone can help?

I had a new motherboard fitted to the PC, when I came to publish updated pages from BV it wouldn't upload them. I then found that my IP address 70.86.134.194 had disappeared when I logged into the Control panel, so I went to my site and dialed in www.norfolkbirding.com/cpanel.
    I then managed via passwords and username to get to my file manager - here there was a new Ip address 75.126.124.162. So I went back to control panel link on bottom of BV web-builder and tried to log in thru the 75.126.124.162 IP, I tried several times and every time I had to enter my password three times, and it wouldn't remember the password either - it then got me to admin username & password which I entered and then eventually got in.
    Clearly somethings not quite right, even though it is now uploading pages.

Regards Chris Mills www.norfolkbirding.com

Re: Issues accessing Control Panel & IP address

Don't worry I have now sorted my problem - the confusion arose within the passwords - as it usually just pops up I was a bit rusty. For anyone logging in at Control panel use (Master) username & (Master) password ignoring the "Master" bit which is omitted on the log - in box when you enter BV control panel. Just out of interest has anyone else changed IP address due to having changes made to their PC, I was a bit confused by this?!

Comment

Re: Issues accessing Control Panel & IP address

Originally posted by chris mills 55
      Don't worry I have now sorted my problem - the confusion arose within the passwords - as it usually just pops up I was a bit rusty. For anyone logging in at Control panel use (Master) username & (Master) password ignoring the "Master" bit which is omitted on the log - in box when you enter BV control panel. Just out of interest has anyone else changed IP address due to having changes made to their PC, I was a bit confused by this?!
      Great to see you have it sorted. I believe your change happened because Voda upgraded servers and a few ips were changed. This had nothing to do with changing your computers. Be sure you have also downloaded and installed the latest version of blue voda, sounds like you have.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X