Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Panel Access

Hi there,

I probably sound a little blonde to everybody but i'm trying to get my website online. I have read the tutorials and help pages and they all point to a control panel somewhere, maybe i'm doing something wrong but i can't seem to find mine. I'm also hoping i can transfer a domain name i recieved free with another provider pack, BlueVoda have made things so much easier to understand that i want to stay.

Re: Control Panel?

Originally posted by Bracador
    Hi there,

I probably sound a little blonde to everybody but i'm trying to get my website online. I have read the tutorials and help pages and they all point to a control panel somewhere, maybe i'm doing something wrong but i can't seem to find mine. I'm also hoping i can transfer a domain name i recieved free with another provider pack, BlueVoda have made things so much easier to understand that i want to stay.
    Hi Bracador

Your access to your control panel can be found in your welcome email. This is a welcome email that you receive from Voda Host when you have signed up for one of their web hosting plans. You will see products & prices as a heading at the top of this forum. Check it out there. You will be able to transfer or point your domain to Voda Servers once you have an account. The Free Blue Voda website builder is amazing isn't it. We all love it. Of course to publish your website, you will need a hosting account with Voda. Good Luck!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X