Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new and is just saying Hi

Hi Guys

I am so happy I came accross your site last night. I don't even know any more how I got to you. I am from South Africa (afrikaans speaking) and I am so tired of trying to make money. In fact I have spend so much already it is not even funny and thus far made not one penny.

I paid maybe a month ago for the frontpage package to help me to create a webpage but thus far I could not even download the software.

For me to be on the internet the cheapest way is with telkom so I can connect Friday night at 7 pm and stay on until Monday morning 7 am for just over 1 dollar.

The problem I am having with front page is to download the software (5 different items) the templets take over 72 hours to download. Well I did this and now when I click on them it is saying there is a fatal error.

I have another commitment on a Friday night and leave home 6.30 pm and return only after 10. So if I start the download I will never finish intime Monday morning before the cut off time.

I haven't started with your program yet. But I am very impressed and just know I am going to come right. I looked at most of the things on your site and is very excited to start.

I hope I will not become a pain and that I will be able to do most things on my own.

Well I will surely be in touch the minute I am ready with my problems.

Regards

Annetjie

Re: I am new and is just saying Hi

Welcome to Vodatalk Annetjie, we have lots of members from SA so you should feel right at home.......
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hello to you and welcome to VodaHost.........

Comment

Hi Annetjie!

Welcome to VodaHost!
        Regards
        Teri

Comment

Working...
        X