Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been reco this lounge for info on Aol and getting another isp

Hello all,
    I have been rccomended to drop by here Re: AO' HellL. ..!!!
    We are having and have been having no end of probs with this ips. Its lazy and wont let you into anything new, just where it put us last time ! It crashes constantly allday saying - connection lost re-connecting you and it giving us mares doing my website! I cant check anything ! Was told today its the worst thing to install on pc,so want to change IPS to something that can deliver. Were in the UK and need same sort of package, broadband, free calls etc but needs to have unlimited download space and fast connection ! Anyone please be able to reccomend anyone ? Looked at BT and Talk Talk so far but talktalk not unlimited ! Oh yea and we are quite rural so cable no good for us , we do have sky though, anyone know what they are like ? I know its not just us cos my mother lives miles from me and she Ao'HELL too (thanks to me for im's) and is having trouble with hers.
    Ok thanks for having a l@@k :)
    Karen
    www.urbancouturepaperweddigstuff.com

Re: Been reco this lounge for info on Aol and getting another isp

Originally posted by Karen Ringrose
    Hello all,
    I have been rccomended to drop by here Re: AO' HellL. ..!!!
    We are having and have been having no end of probs with this ips. Its lazy and wont let you into anything new, just where it put us last time ! It crashes constantly allday saying - connection lost re-connecting you and it giving us mares doing my website! I cant check anything ! Was told today its the worst thing to install on pc,so want to change IPS to something that can deliver. Were in the UK and need same sort of package, broadband, free calls etc but needs to have unlimited download space and fast connection ! Anyone please be able to reccomend anyone ? Looked at BT and Talk Talk so far but talktalk not unlimited ! Oh yea and we are quite rural so cable no good for us , we do have sky though, anyone know what they are like ? I know its not just us cos my mother lives miles from me and she Ao'HELL too (thanks to me for im's) and is having trouble with hers.
    Ok thanks for having a l@@k :)
    Karen
    www.urbancouturepaperweddigstuff.com

Welcome to reality. AOHell sucks. I have been with BT (home) who were pretty good and reliable. I've also experienced BT Business who I would never touch again with a barge pole. I currently have Orange broadband which gives me up to 8 Mb and unlimited uploads and downloads. There's also free calls to landlines included. Their 'Anytime' package costs £19.99 per month. Check them out here. I haven't had any problems with the service. You need a BT landline to use Orange. Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, Talktalk’s bandwith is not bad at 40 gig a month & they are only £21.00 a month inc line rental & if you see anyone that gives unlimited down loads, there is usually a * with our fair usage policy.
      I have to finish my contract with BT, but will be giving them a serious look in a few months. About 5 friends are with them & apart from a little hassle on the changing over, all are very happy with them.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey
        Thanks for that i am so ------ sorry we are so ---- with AO'HELL..!!!
        just spent the last 35 mins on hold waiting to spk to someone ! NOT 0800 either eh !! well i think its worth the cost as we have asked for mac code HOORAY ! Its me to the point of tears thro sheer frustaration and anger especially doing my site as each page is taking half an hr or lonfer to publish everytime u hit send BANG there she goes !!! Anyway sorry, we have looked at tiscali its 1 GB unlimited UK landline calls and we have been with them b4 for short while with n probs when they first arrived. Anything on Tiscali ??? Well best get back to this scanning lark wish i could take a decent foto LOL
        Take it easy
        Karen
        www.urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

Comment

Working...
        X