Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film bloopers

Hey all,

Anybody ever checked out those websites which spe******e in film bloopers? You know, continuity errors, time frame errors etc. I always thought ppl who contributed to that sort of thing were a bit sad, I mean, why not just enjoy the movie and not try to catch the filmmaker out?

Well, I've almost joined their ranks - LOL - coz I noticed a blooper in Saving Private Ryan. It's at the end of the movie, where the platoon of GI's is hunkering down to defend the (blasted-out) town against a German Panzer attack. At one point one of the GI's shouts, "Let's rock and roll!"

Rock and Roll?? That didn't really become popular till the early 50's ... and this was June 1944.

Oooooooopsssss...! LOL.

Anyone else happen to notice any bloopers? In any film?

cheers

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Re: Film bloopers

In one of the Lord of the Rings movies, there is a car driving in the background. You can make out the dust behind.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Johnny Depp wore Watch cap with Reebok tag showing in
      Pirates of Carribean.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Ha ha... Bill, I thought it was a bus? But it doesnt matter... just shows how we dont notice coz we're just so used to it... lol.

A Reebok tag in Pirates? Shiver me timbers! LOL :-

cheers

Will

Comment

Good Posting Will!!

Mighty Ducks II

The guy in the movie, I think his name was Mendesez (sp?) the guy who couldn't stop .. a forward, caught shooting right in some shots, and left in others ... obviously a fill in at times ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Lady,

tks ... I never saw Mighty Ducks ... maybe I'll check the script out... thru one of those script download sites ... lol. What sport was this - basketball I guess?

I think some of the errors in movies creep in coz they shoot SO MUCH, as I understand the process ... so there's this angle and that angle and this take and that darn take, and they try and sort it all out in the edit suite ... I've sat in many an edit suite, not for feature films but business films (corporate videos) - also for Television ... and yeah, the editor is skilled at sorting out all the chaos, but still, errors do come in...

Oh well, the main thing is to like the movie! LOL. Just rewatched Forrest Gump on the local cable station, forgot how good that movie is... Run Forrest, RUN... LOLOL... !!

cheers

Will

Comment

Working...
            X