redirecting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redirecting help

Hi folks, lets start at the beginning........

I originally purchased www.cartechautomotive.co.uk which is not used due to a change of plans but remains as my main domain if you like. (some pics are stored for my references)

I then purchased www.clubaristo.co.uk which is up and running (this has nothing to do with www.cartechautomotive.co.uk)

I have recently brought www.clubaristo.net (this is now parked in my control panel)

I would like www.clubaristo.net to redirect to www.clubaristo.co.uk can someone advise me how to do it please?? I did send a support ticket but only got a one line answer saying "park it in your control panel"

Much help apprieciated, many thanks
    Nick

Re: Out of my league, redirecting help!!

Hi... And they are right... from your web builder click on Control Panel... when you get there at the bottom of page.. click on C-Panel Tutorials... and in there you will find the "How To Redirect URL".... It's easy... Doug

Comment

Re: redirecting help

Doesn't seem to be that easy to be honest, When I press the redirect icon, my only options in there is to redirect pages from www.cartechautomotive.co.uk to somewhere else.

Comment

All sorted now, thanks support staff :)

Comment

Keep up the good work... Doug

Comment

Working...
          X