wry
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: On Global Warming

"Wry"??
      Because politics has given way to mass stupidity, that's wry!

LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey

Canada has accually been taking some great steps towards helping this global warming.

They spent over like 2B this month alone.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
          Hey

Canada has accually been taking some great steps towards helping this global warming.

They spent over like 2B this month alone.
          Wow! That's a lot of air conditioners!

All "Made in China"? When do you I suppose they're going to actually plug them in and turn them on?

Comment

LOL .. I am mostly talking about transforming the majority of our plants into green houses ya know? Renewable energy and stuff .. but to tell you the truth here .. it's the first time I see a government do so much ..
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I personally am all for the same focus on green solutions for The States....we should go completely ethanol/grainfuel/biofuel and go back to an old American tradition of using all the leftovers to make Moonshine.....not only would everyone have a full tank, but they'd be too tanked up to even drive!!!

Might be the ONLY way to wean this country off the addiction with our cars as a core feature of personality development.......(and they say people look like their pets....)....take half of the money we spend protecting our "rights" to oil to fund a sustainable solution to break the pipline once and for all....

Hate to say, Jeremy...even for Canada, $2B is like $0.21 to individuals.....perspective is important....VERY important!
              In the US, $2B is only 15 Tomahawk missles.....and the cost of "maintaining presence" in Iraq alone for 17 days.....or the 1/2 estimated cost to repair the roads in the Greater SF Bay Area alone in 2007.....or 1/15th of the cost to replace the Bay Bridge (now about 1/3 complete)

Comment

OMG!..(Oh Mr. Gore!) Chill out, pun intended. Have Mexican Government create jobs, better pay and as Vasili says get awway from the dependence on oil......all fossil fuels..There we just solved imigration and the mideast folly. Vasili is correct, governments don't speak in millions anymore.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Not just government we can help to look this video

Zlatko
                  www.mercataworld.com
                  www.marradonconstructions.com
                  www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

Interesting, I'm sure.

I'll peek in the morning.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                      I personally am all for the same focus on green solutions for The States....we should go completely ethanol/grainfuel/biofuel and go back to an old American tradition of using all the leftovers to make Moonshine.....not only would everyone have a full tank, but they'd be too tanked up to even drive!!!

Might be the ONLY way to wean this country off the addiction with our cars as a core feature of personality development.......(and they say people look like their pets....)....take half of the money we spend protecting our "rights" to oil to fund a sustainable solution to break the pipline once and for all....

Hate to say, Jeremy...even for Canada, $2B is like $0.21 to individuals.....perspective is important....VERY important!
                      In the US, $2B is only 15 Tomahawk missles.....and the cost of "maintaining presence" in Iraq alone for 17 days.....or the 1/2 estimated cost to repair the roads in the Greater SF Bay Area alone in 2007.....or 1/15th of the cost to replace the Bay Bridge (now about 1/3 complete)
                      Yeah, really .. we need to finish this war, pretty sure we are pulling our troops in 2009.
                      Best regards,
                      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

well it was a great comment on global attitude period, even tho it's gloomy, its a lil more down to earth. maybe 50 years from now it will be more along the lines of - when i was a kid i thot we'd die from global warming - not standing in line waiting for the next (e-gadget of your choice)

Comment

Working...
                        X