For Women Only (mammo's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Women Only (mammo's)

Many women are afraid of their first mammogram, but there is no need to worry. By taking a few minutes each day for a week preceding the exam and doing the following exercises, you will be totally prepared for the test and best of all, you can do these simple exercises right in and around your home.

EXERCISE ONE:

Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast in door. Shut the door as hard as possible and lean on the door for good measure.

Hold that position for five seconds. Repeat again in case the first time wasn't effective enough.

EXERCISE TWO:

Visit your garage at 3AM when the temperature of the cement floor is just perfect. Take off all your clothes and lie comfortably on the floor with one breast wedged under the rear tire of the car. Ask a friend to slowly back the car up until your breast is sufficiently flattened and chilled. Turn over and repeat with the other breast.

EXERCISE THREE:

Freeze two metal bookends overnight. Strip to the waist. Invite a stranger into the room. Press the bookends against one of your breasts.

Smash the bookends together as hard as you can. Set up an appointment with the stranger to meet next year and do it again.

YOU ARE TOTALLY PREPARED!

AND, just a thought for all the women out there........

MENtal illness, MENstrual cramps, MENtal breakdown,
    MENopause............

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?.........And

When we have real trouble it's HISterectomy!!!!

Have a laugh AND, don't forget to have a mammogram -- if you are glutton for punishment!!!

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
    Hard to Find
    Supportive
    Comfortable
    Always Lifts You Up
    Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging
    And Is Always Close To Your Heart!!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: For Women Only (mammo's)

Love this one, saw it before, love it every time..
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Although I now woman......lmao.
      This still has me roflmao..........hee hee hee hee hee .......suckers for punishmnet...lol
      Nice one Cindy......hee hee heeeeee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

I have owned stock for over 10 years in an R&D company called IMDS which has patented and developed laser technology to do mammograms. They have received all kinds of approvals, licenses, etc in a lot of countries except.....of course the USA. Once they receive FDA approval here, I think this technology will fly big time. Us women are tired of having our breasts mis-treated! lol
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          I have owned stock for over 10 years in an R&D company called IMDS which has patented and developed laser technology to do mammograms. They have received all kinds of approvals, licenses, etc in a lot of countries except.....of course the USA. Once they receive FDA approval here, I think this technology will fly big time. Us women are tired of having our breasts mis-treated! lol

Cindy dont take me wrong I was joking when I said suckers for punishment......lol.....just I found the artical you posted funny......lol

I do agree with you ......no woman's breats should be abused or mis-treated by any one at all.....lol....and surely hope the US FDA approves it quickly enough....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
            Cindy dont take me wrong I was joking when I said suckers for punishment......lol.....just I found the artical you posted funny......lol

I do agree with you ......no woman's breats should be abused or mis-treated by any one at all.....lol....and surely hope the US FDA approves it quickly enough....lol
            Oh no Manuel...I didn't take you wrong...I know you were joking. lol You are right...suckers for punishment!!! unfortunately neccessary suckers. lol. It was meant to be funny. It's not as bad as those exercises make it out to be...but would definitely have a woman prepared!! lol
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Oh no Manuel...I didn't take you wrong...I know you were joking. lol You are right...suckers for punishment!!! unfortunately neccessary suckers. lol. It was meant to be funny. It's not as bad as those exercises make it out to be...but would definitely have a woman prepared!! lol
              That puts me more at ease......lol......glad you understood.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

So True
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Am I not your good bra !!!!!
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Well Cindy the post is hilarious .... but with the Leader and David chiming in it has me roflmao .... too funny .....

Are you guys the "BreastExaminers"?.... roflmao ....

Oh my ...... oh my ...... oh my ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                      Am I not your good bra !!!!!
                      So there you are!! I have been looking through all of my drawers for you!! lol.

Holly...leave it to David and Manual to chime in on a woMAN's only thread!! lmao
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

So there you are!! I have been looking through all of my drawers for you!! lol.

Holly...leave it to David and Manual to chime in on a woMAN's only thread!! lmao
                        Hey Cindy ... yes I admit, I was in your "Drawers" lol .... What's that cute little joke, "Can I get in your pants, I wet mine" lol .... Just lucky you didn't go on a "cleaning binge" and throw me out with all that junk!!

I know, Manuel sounds so serious, almost as if he has a pair himself lol ... I think he's getting things mixed up ... hey Manuel, don't you know one bump from the udder ... lol ...

We know God knew what she was doing when she created man, don't we Cindy ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yea, she put the word MAN in everything so that they have some reason to think they are important!! lol I think it may be the only claim to fame they have!!

Speaking of cleaning.....lol I cleaned up our back yard, hired some guys to take everything to the dump. Hubby came back from Hawaii and said, "oh". He is getting so use to me doing this, I guess it doesn't affect him anymore. lol
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Yea, she put the word MAN in everything so that they have some reason to think they are important!! lol I think it may be the only claim to fame they have!!

Speaking of cleaning.....lol I cleaned up our back yard, hired some guys to take everything to the dump. Hubby came back from Hawaii and said, "oh". He is getting so use to me doing this, I guess it doesn't affect him anymore. lol
                            Geesh Cindy, I thought you were gonna tell me he said "Oh, I am gonna go on another trip now" lol ....

Yes, and did you notice that She put the word Man ...at the ending of WoMAN .... like ... you know we are the real leaders, (sshhh, doesn't mean vodalien leaders though, there is only one leader there.)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I shall salute every one of you and then take my hat off... wich you all only good health and CAREFULL doctors... what we don't owe to our mothers....
                              Let my people go....gaming...

Comment

Working...
                              X