Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How smart is your right foot?

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.
    1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
    Your foot will change direction.
    I told you so ......

Re: How smart is your right foot?

ha ha
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

yep it did,,
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Oh Darn
        Tammy
        www.cresentmoongifts.com

Comment

Argghhhhhh!!!!! My foot has a mind of it's own, maybe that's why i fall over after a few drinks. lol
          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

wow is there any other stubborn parts of me i should know about?
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Hi Willows! I posted this same thing a few months ago. Some people could do it without a problem. We figured out that it depends on how you make a 6 in the air. Do you start at the top of the 6, or in the middle? We found that those who start at the top had the problem, but those who make a 6 starting from the middle did not, because of clockwise or counter clockwise motion. Interesting, uh!! I still have a problem though. lol
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                Hi Willows! I posted this same thing a few months ago. Some people could do it without a problem. We figured out that it depends on how you make a 6 in the air. Do you start at the top of the 6, or in the middle? We found that those who start at the top had the problem, but those who make a 6 starting from the middle did not, because of clockwise or counter clockwise motion. Interesting, uh!! I still have a problem though. lol
                Yes my dad sent it to me and informed me of the 6 thing later on. He told me if i started the 6 from the other end it would work. But I dont think many people start from there so told him he was a cheat!

Comment

Cool it work's... hehe
                  Let my people go....gaming...

Comment

Working...
                  X