My website has been banned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website has been banned!

I am quite excited - and now expect it now to go #1 in the rankings!

A local school has sent a letter home with some of its pupils informing parents that they have been accessing certain sites during school hours and have now been banned from doing so!

www.limebrook.com is one of the banned sites - apparently the kids had been spending too much time on the forum!

Mind you - the school may have blocked the site, but the kids have also posted ways of unblocking sites on the forum too!

I think it is really amusing - never thought one of my websites would banned by schools!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: My website has been banned!

Because it's been banned, they'll all be trying to access it now. Woohoo!! free hits for you!! lol
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Well Done!
      Ya Gotta love it...
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hey Trish! Wow a time to celebrate being "Banned"!! lol How ya been. There's alot of people that haven't been around much lately..you being one of them. We've missed you, so thanks for popping in! Why a school would ban your site is beyond me? I think you should contact the school and offer a field trip for the kids to Limebrook! Get the media involved too! Here's the Headlines....

NO HORSE BUSINESS IN SCHOOL

After school banned the local website of Limebrook Farms from the schools computers, Limebrook Farms steps up and offers free field trip for the students/school.

haha...they will surely be picked up by the Associated Press!! lots of hits coming your way....
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Great idea!

Anyway, I'm fine thanks - just making sure they all behave on the forum is taking most of my time, as well as trying to get my other sites finished. Oh, and I got a new car last week at last. Lovely to be back on the road.
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hey Trish ... nice of you to "ride on in" lol .... Wow, banned from the schools computers, lmao ... more popular than Math Class I guess, lol
            What a great idea Cindy has there ... well worth while pursuing ... nice that you are so popular Trish ... good for you!!

And a new car ... are you spinning the tires, lol, or are you driving it like the "old Grey Mare"?? lol .... hope you have kept your confidence!!

Nice to see you!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The only thing that gets me nervous is when the car bleeps and tells me 'warning of ice'! Car goes like a bomb and I'm really enjoying it!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Best compliment you can get !
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com