Where is the Girls Only??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Girls Only??

I made a post titled 'Girls Only' for nude famous people. Those of you who saw it will know what I am talking about. I have just come on to see how many people actually read it and it is gone.
    Those of you who read it, was it offensive? As you know there was nothing rude about it. Why would it be removed???? Hope I didn't offend anyone, just wanted a laugh! Think I might have upset somebody!
    Someone please tell me the rules. I dont want to overstep my boundaries.
    There was nothing rude or swear words.
    Leanne

Re: Where is the Girls Only??

I wouldn't worry about it - posts of mine have been removed and I didn't think there was anything wrong with them.
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

I believe this is the thread you are looking for Willows, It has not been deleted, although i wonder why, since it is inappropriately posted in webhosting ....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...irls-only.html

A tip to find posts you may have made, would be to hit your own user name, and view all your posts, you can then see where and when you last posted and what you may have received for responses as well as where you placed your threads...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

the post was in chit chat at one point as i remember posting here or maybe i'v finally become senile. lol
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
          the post was in chit chat at one point as i remember posting here or maybe i'v finally become senile. lol
          well you are definitely in web hosting now, I am not sure where you were or where the thread was, but it is still alive ... lol ... maybe it's playing musical chairs and taking a turn in each section ... where will it be tomorrow ... and maybe this will be gone ... Who is doing the sweeping, lol ... do they need a new broom, please see CL she has many brooms in her closet .. lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yep I definately put it in chit chat. I wouldn't dream of putting it anywhere else. Definately playing musical chairs!

Comment

Working...
            X