No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!!

Just registered on this forum! It looks like you guy's have lot's of fun together, aswell as help!
    I just got my first website, very exciting! I do have a friend who can help me, she helped me start the thing, but I want to know all there is about building and maintaining a website.
    I know I need to read the tutorials, but guys'be honest.... there are so much of them!!!
    I get lost trying to find a treetrunk in the middle of the woods! Maybe you could help me and tell me where to start? I would really appreciate it!
    And when my site is up and running I would like to know what you think about it. It's also my "comming out"to the world with my own designs, so I would appreciate all comments!
    Thanks in advance for reading my post! And hope to hear from you soon :)

Mama Dragon

www.acupictora.com

Re: New member

Playing video games at 41 years old. I think i'll be like that at some point .lol

Welcome to our family and enjoy your stay. we try to answer all questions and leave nobody in the dark so fire away!
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hey there Mama, love your Dragon
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

hey im new at this also. i need help though. XD im just starting out and was wondering if anyone could even give me the slightest bit of help at just starting. i would appreciate it alot.

thanks

brandin carey

Comment

Welcome to our Community (both of you).

I would suggest that you first take the Tour to familiarize yourself of all the features and available technologies offered by VodaHost, which might not only provide some inspiration but help provide the beginnings of a "foundational understanding" of the web design process.

Secondly, the Tutorials are comprehensive, and cover every aspect of website design, offering you detailed instructions that will enable you to take control over your Design Plan quickly and easily. They can be paused, replayed, and even used alongside you mirrored efforts as you please. Study them in order, or whenever your progress requires!
          You will find links to them listed at the top of every Forum page as well as within Blue Voda, at the bottom of the workspace pane.

The Support Forum (VodaTalk) offers peer-to-peer support during your learning curve process, and virtually any solution can be found simply by performing a "Search" (located at the top of every Forum page) since your question has undoubtedly been definitively answered many times before!

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan" is more than a mantra you'll see over and over in VodaLand: it is the best advice to making headway in a measurable fashion, and will help you to avoid common pratfalls.

Looking forward to working with you!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

wow!! I am impressed! Tnx for the warm welcome and wise words.
            I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon!

Will keep in touch!

Comment

Originally posted by Mama Dragon
              wow!! I am impressed! Tnx for the warm welcome and wise words.
              I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon!

Will keep in touch!
              Welcomel You will find this easier than you can imagine.
              THere area lots of tutorials, but they aren't that long, and well worth the time. I couldn't swallow them all at wonce, but did watch the ones that said 'must watch', and read and followed the one about making a plan. That is a really important one, and will save you heartache down the line.
              Then, just have a go at it. IF you need to watch a tutorial again then, watch the one that relates to what you are doing. Ou can do thiw!
              Enjoy your stay..
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Welcome, have fun. Lots of great help here.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Welcome Mama Dragon, I look forward to seeing your designs, they are looking "hot" ...

Glad you found us! We were waiting you know!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, everybody here !
                    Hey, my name is Blero, I come from Kosovo,I`m 24 years old. I `m graduated in Technic University, Department of Apply Informatics, with grade BEACHLOR.
                    I`m keen on foreign travel & meeting people...
                    I`m very interesting in Web Design , so I saw this forum and liked what i saw, was wondering, i wanna be a part !

God bless U , for that great work !
                    The lonely leaves are the last to fall !

Comment

Welcome all newbies in this thread! Have fun and Dream on!!
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                      X