Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do this?

Hi all!!

I am new to all this, and need to get a website up and running. Here's the question...

I want to be able to have a picture change to another view when you place the mouse over it - without clicking. (I hope I'm explaining this right)

Anyway, I saw it on this site www.cck9.com. Go to dogs for sale - move the mouse over a picture and it changes to another view.

Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks!

Sheri

Re: How do I do this?

Hey,

Look at the bottom left of BlueVoda and look for Banner Rotator.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
      Hey,

Look at the bottom left of BlueVoda and look for Banner Rotator.
      INCORRECT
      Blue Voda's Ad Banner Rotator will rotate a series of images automatically according to the settings you indicate, but it has nothing to do with cursor or rollover action....

You are describing an effect where an image creates a pop-up or shift upon rollover, and this will require a specialty script to be inserted onto your Blue Voda page.
      There are a few proven scripts that such as this one without a text field attached, and this one where you can add text to the image that will "pop-up" on cursor rollover. Installing them is rather easy, and full instructions are included!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Actually in Blue Voda, on your tool bar on the left, the icon, 7th up from the bottom, the one with the white hand, is called rotator.

Click this, browse for the first picture you would like to insert, and then when that picture is placed on the page, double click that picture and you will see Mouseover Image, you will browse for your second picture.

You will then have an image on your page that when you place your mouse over it, without clicking, another image will appear.

This is a great element of Blue Voda that is neat using for "Before" & "After" effects.

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm gonna have at it - I'm sure I'll have a LOT more questions!

Sheri

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Actually in Blue Voda, on your tool bar on the left, the icon, 7th up from the bottom, the one with the white hand, is called rotator.

Click this, browse for the first picture you would like to insert, and then when that picture is placed on the page, double click that picture and you will see Mouseover Image, you will browse for your second picture.

You will then have an image on your page that when you place your mouse over it, without clicking, another image will appear.

This is a great element of Blue Voda that is neat using for "Before" & "After" effects.

Hope this helps.
            Goes to show you that I have not busied myself with BV since the last version was released.....I thought earlier mentions were limited to "Ad Banner Rotator" (which I guess is now an old term altogether)........am I bad or what??

Thanks, m'Lady!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              INCORRECT
              Blue Voda's Ad Banner Rotator will rotate a series of images automatically according to the settings you indicate, but it has nothing to do with cursor or rollover action....

You are describing an effect where an image creates a pop-up or shift upon rollover, and this will require a specialty script to be inserted onto your Blue Voda page.
              There are a few proven scripts that such as this one without a text field attached, and this one where you can add text to the image that will "pop-up" on cursor rollover. Installing them is rather easy, and full instructions are included!
              Well done my old friend for identifying the actual script this site used. 10/10 for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                INCORRECT

Thanks for correcting me Eric Appreciate it.
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
                X