Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three Little P... Revised edition......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Little P... Revised edition......

The Three Little Pigs - the revised edition

The Three Little Pigs

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night. The waiter came and took
    their drinks order.

"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggy.

"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggy.

"I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third little piggy.

The drinks were brought out and the waiter took their orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggy.

"I would like the salad plate," said the second piggy.

"I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third little piggy.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the
    table and asked if the piggies would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggy.

"I want a cheesecake," said the second piggy.

"I want water, lots and lots of water," exclaimed the third little
    piggy.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter to the third little piggy,"
    But why have you only ordered water all evening?"

You're gonna LOVE me for this....

The third piggy says -

"Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: The Three Little P... Revised edition......

Lol. good one... he he
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Very Cute Lina ....

I see the leader is getting closer and you are trying to "patch" yourself eh!! With cute little jokes, lmao ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        Very Cute Lina ....

I see the leader is getting closer and you are trying to "patch" yourself eh!! With cute little jokes, lmao ....
        Ofcause!!!! Holly, I have to show him that I've been a good girl all the way while he was gone....hee hee hee ....so he thinks.....heee heeee.
        Although I'm still waiting for you to show me the "Anything Goes" thread.
        Will that still happen before the leader gets back?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
          Ofcause!!!! Holly, I have to show him that I've been a good girl all the way while he was gone....hee hee hee ....so he thinks.....heee heeee.
          Although I'm still waiting for you to show me the "Anything Goes" thread.
          Will that still happen before the leader gets back?
          So Holly are we still going there?..... hee hee hee "Anything Goes" or is it GONE?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
            So Holly are we still going there?..... hee hee hee "Anything Goes" or is it GONE?
            Ah Lina

I think I missed you, you are probably sound asleep right now dreaming of the Leader's return ... Oh how wonderful, I can feel your emotions and anxiety now ... I really would have taken you to "Anything Goes" Lina, but you are far too sweet and innocent. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I corrupted you to the point of "No Return". Better than we don't go there, lol ... the Leader would never forgive me, he'd have me mopping decks and possibly scrubbing his back, lol ...

I look forward to your morning and appreciate all that you have done, you are one heck of alot of fun, and it's truly been my pleasure to get to know you. I only hope that you do sign up, under "Lina" and join in all the fun we all share here. It just won't be the same if you don't continue to join in and have fun with us. More teasing for the Leader, he loves it though.
            It's really more fun than a "Barrel of Monkeys".

Good Luck in the morning, won't take much to make you pretty!! Just keep smiling!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ah Lina

I think I missed you, you are probably sound asleep right now dreaming of the Leader's return ... Oh how wonderful, I can feel your emotions and anxiety now ... I really would have taken you to "Anything Goes" Lina, but you are far too sweet and innocent. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I corrupted you to the point of "No Return". Better than we don't go there, lol ... the Leader would never forgive me, he'd have me mopping decks and possibly scrubbing his back, lol ...

I look forward to your morning and appreciate all that you have done, you are one heck of alot of fun, and it's truly been my pleasure to get to know you. I only hope that you do sign up, under "Lina" and join in all the fun we all share here. It just won't be the same if you don't continue to join in and have fun with us. More teasing for the Leader, he loves it though.
              It's really more fun than a "Barrel of Monkeys".

Good Luck in the morning, won't take much to make you pretty!! Just keep smiling!!
              Hi Holly, and Good morning from Star City.
              Firstly thank you for the compliment and I will keep smiling.
              As for the point of no return .....no that would not happen.....I can keep things under control....I don't get corrupted that
              easy.....oooopppppssssss
              I'm starting to sound just like the leader.....
              Oh well we all had fun for as long as it lasted and you right we should be good girls again as the leader should be landing in +/- 7 to 8 hours.
              No and don't worry the leader would not put you mopping decks, he has a lot of respect and admiration for you after all you are his 2nd in Command, Now scrubbing his back yes he might like that.....he just loves it when its done by a lady.....ooopppppssssss I shouldn't say that...
              I shall looking forward to maybe joining you guys under my own steam(name) that would really be fun competing with and teasing the leader....and his those love once in a while......
              The kids are so excited about their dad coming back that they couldn't even sleep properly, they were up tretty early this morning.
              I will log on again a little later just before going to mission control.

You know the saying.... "see you later alligator....see you in a while crocodile."

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Good Morning Lina

How many hours now?? It's already morning for you, hmmm .... I had better go to bed firstly, lol

Is he close to landing? Are you at "Ground Control" yet?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Good Morning Lina

How many hours now?? It's already morning for you, hmmm .... I had better go to bed firstly, lol

Is he close to landing? Are you at "Ground Control" yet?
                  Hi Holly,
                  Yes it's now about 11:30 a.m. and we will be leaving to Mission Control in about 3 hours time........Yes you should get some sleep before the leader's return......we wouldn't want you feeling dizzy when he arrives do we? from no sleep!!!!!!......Chat to you later and have a nice sleep

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                  X