Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's eBiz!

Hi Everyone!

I just joined Voda, and I'm excited to start using all of the tools available to us.

I have been around the 'net for a while, exploring various MLM and affiliate marketing opportunities. It has been slow going, to say the least! But I'm enjoying myself, and the dream of finally everything falling into place securing my financial future. LOL

In the meantime I work 3 different jobs in RL, and (very) occasionally get little spurts of inspiration towards my various eBiz endeavors. The latest being my association with Voda, and my new domain name www.melismas.com, which is the name of some musical notecards I created some 30 years ago when I was still in highschool and working nights and weekends at McDonalds. :D

I am at my day job right now, so I can't really work with BlueVoda and get www.melismas.com up and running at the moment, but hopefully this weekend I'll have some spare time to tinker around.

Look for me in the "Please review my website" forum soon!

In the meantime I wish you all the best and much success!

Donali
    www.melismas.com
    Donali
    www.ThatseBiz.com

Re: That's eBiz!

Welcome Donali
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Re: That's eBiz!

Welcome Donali and we we look forward to reviewing your site when you have it ready!!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
      X