Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Gift To Our Leader Astraltravler

OUR GIFT TO ASTRALTRAVELLER!!

Manuel: We are SO happy that you have arrived safely back from space. We have enjoyed having your wife Lina on the boards during your time away and having her keep us up to date. We have felt so honored that the two of you have included us in this part of your life and have made us feel like family! We have a surprise for you!

Lina doesn’t know this, but during the last 10 days, several of us have secretly secured flights, hotel and rental car to Johannesburg, South Africa.

Yes!! We are coming to celebrate your homecoming with you! Ladyeye, CL, and DreamLady, are all coming!

We will leave for Johannesburg on April 13th and will be there for 1 week. We will be staying at the InterContinental Sandton Sun and Towers in the Sandton section of Johannesburg. We do have several tours set up, so we will have to work with you and your schedule to get together and celebrate your return. We are so looking forward to visiting Nelson Mandela Square and eating at Lekgotla in Zulu, we have heard so many great things about that place. We have tours set up to visit several places including Sophiatown and look forward to driving along Hendrik Verwoerd Drive.

Anyway, you need to email me and give me all of your personal information, address, phone, etc. so that I can call and talk to you and plan our celebration!

Ladyeye and CL….I have emailed you our itinerary for the trip. We will all meet up in Washingon D.C, where we will all board the plane together (I have seats all next to each other). We arrive in Johannesburg at 2:45pm on 4/14. I have arranged airport transfer to our hotel. So we are good to go. Email me if back if you have any questions)

Manuel and Lina….

HERE WE COME!! TIME TO CELEBRATE

P.S. LE and CL....did you notify your local paper of our trip like we talked about? I am meeting with a local reporter on Monday and he said that this story is sure to hit the AP (Associated Press) Here is the headline he is thinking about using:

Three women travel through space (cyber) to meet South African Cosmonaut

I'll let you know how it goes! He says he'll email me a preview copy in advance of publication in Sunday April 8th (Easter)!
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: Our Gift To Our Leader Astraltravler

EEks .... Cindy, didn't know you were gonna post it like this ... oh well .... but listen check your mail, I have a great surprise for all of us as we venture off on this trip and then there is one little snag that I need you to work out so that this goes off tickity boo ... okay ...

No, I haven't had time to contact my media guy, but I will on Monday. His name is "Guy" and he is really good and will write a story for me no problems at all ....

Okay, check your mail and see what you think ...

Hey Manuel ... get ready, we're gonna scrub your back ... lol ....

Glad you are back, or are you????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Holly, I got your email...no problem, we can fit that into our schedule. I sent you an email back, but it bounced back to me for some reason...probably my isp! Email me a copy of the news article ok? I don't know if Manuel is back yet...did you see Lina's post on his thread. Hope all is ok!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Well Ladies...Looks like we are going to a funeral instead of a celebration! Our leader has passed on into the eternal gates of space. Pack your black clothes, ok!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          Well Ladies...Looks like we are going to a funeral instead of a celebration! Our leader has passed on into the eternal gates of space. Pack your black clothes, ok!

Cindy ....

What's going on???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

You saw the post by the widow Lina, right?
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Okay, yeah I did ....

But what is this? I don't believe this ....

Has this entire thing been an episode in a book someone is writing??

Or is this for real??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Good morning ladies.

I have been reading along and cannot believe this turn of events. Having pulled a few April Fools pranks of my own, I must say this is the mother of them all.

Well here's another turn of events...this is an open invitation to exchange your tickets and come to New York. Ladies only...no aliens and certainly no cosmonauts! I will give you a tour of Manhattan and the Hamptons or wherever you might like to go.

My invitation is sincere, think of the fun!!
                Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Originally posted by Patience
                  Good morning ladies.

I have been reading along and cannot believe this turn of events. Having pulled a few April Fools pranks of my own, I must say this is the mother of them all.

Well here's another turn of events...this is an open invitation to exchange your tickets and come to New York. Ladies only...no aliens and certainly no cosmonauts! I will give you a tour of Manhattan and the Hamptons or wherever you might like to go.

My invitation is sincere, think of the fun!!

"Mother of them all" !.....It's sure feels mighty fine to hear that.......but wait and keep your EARS tuned......of things to come........hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                  www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                    Cindy ....

What's going on???

Episode 2 ......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady

No No.....no black......lime green glow in the dark.......please.!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                        Okay, yeah I did ....

But what is this? I don't believe this ....

Has this entire thing been an episode in a book someone is writing??

Or is this for real??

No No it was science fiction Episode 2 ......Now go and read the real Episode 3 in the LEADER'S Thread......lol

My dear 2nd in COMMAND, hope you not bitter with the LEADER.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

No one wants to talk to you alien.............go home.
                          Have fun
                          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                          Newbies / Beginners Forum
                          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                            No one wants to talk to you alien.............go home.
                            Guess.....What?......Found an other Home Planet going into EXILE.......

Going going Gooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeee........................ .......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                            X