getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting started

I just opened an account...kauaidancing.com. I have read most of the tutorials and am now ready to start building a webpage. I logged into the cpanel with the user name and passsword I was given and the page displays all the options mail, webmail.....theme changer. I don't have a clue where to go to start building a webpage! What do I choose to start using BlueVoda once I am logged in??
    I also can't log into the page for a "support ticket." I am using the email address on file with vodahost and the only password I have been given and it's "incorrect."
    How do I start!?
    Thanks, Grayce.

Re: getting started

You publish directly through BlueVoda, no need to access your Cpanel for that.

Try this link: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...-internet.html
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: getting started

Good job having a look around your control panel, that was you will be more familiar with things as you learn the Blue Voda Way. It can be "daunting" in the beginning, but I guarantee you will love it.

And don't forget to make your plan, your plan of what you want your website to do.

Open up the blue voda website builder icon that should have landed on your desktop when you downloaded the software .... best to set your page properties to '800 width, begin building to the very top and left side of the page, don't go over the '800 mark when inserting images.

Use the tutorials to learn how to insert text, photos, movies and more ...

I have a few tips written in pdf format if you would like to view, the link can be found in my signature ...

Welcome to VodaLand ... Good Luck, enjoy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X