DownloadingTemplates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DownloadingTemplates

New user...kauaidancing.com...I download templates from BlueVoda and they go onto my computer as Paint Shop Pro 8. I can't open files in that form. They are jpg files but my computer has a "trial" period for Paint Shop Pro and won't let me open since that period is expired but there is no option to open in another program that I do have. I can' purchase the Paint Shop Pro, but have other programs. Seems there should be a choice for others. Is there a way to download them in a different form or is there a default on my computer that automatically puts them in Paint Shop? Hope this makes sense.
    Thanks, Grayce

Re: DownloadingTemplates

You should be able to right click and then select "open with...", and that will give you a list of programs you have, just select a different one and also select "always use this program" if you want to prevent it from using paint shop pro for all the files on your computer of that format.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

It doesn't give me an option when I right click. Only "open." I notice some files are jpg and some are gif. Is there a default on the computer to change so it doesn't automatically put it into Paint Shop? I can't change that at the file since it doesn't give me any options with right click.
      Thanks!

Comment

Try right clicking, and choose the properties option. A window will pop up and the second option down should be "Open with", it will name the program it currently opens with, and then there is a button the says "Change". If that option isnt there then just uninstall paint shop pro, it will set the default to a different program, or will ask you what program to open it with next time you try to open a file that formerly opened with ***.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

You can go to Tools in your computers toolbar, choose Folder Options, then Choose File types, then scroll down until you find jpeg and then you click on it, and then the "Opens With" icon will come into view and then choose to change, and choose your photo program you wish to open your jpeg, or gif images with ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X