audio conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio conference

Hello. I am wondering if it's possible to have a live audio in my web site. Can anyone or anybody help me?
    Thanks.

Re: audio conference

You would need access to the root directory (being able to run an exectuable on the server) in order to run live audio. Vodahost doesn't offer access to the server root

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

There are ways to get around but it will cost something. Not possible free as far as i'm aware. Read this for more info.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Not really, becuase that still requires a computer to run a server to deliver the live audio. If you were to use your own computer for this then theres not a need for it to be on the webspace anyway.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Yeah, i want audio conferencing on my site too. So you said there is no way then.

Comment

Working...
          X