Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a control panel issue

Hi There
    If this is not a control panel issue except my apology but if you can help with it please do.
    I had a problem with my pages not showing up from my buttons on my index page.Well I solved that.Then the pages were not showing up centered in browser.So I went through them all and moved everything over to accomodate the 800 width.They saved and previewed okay,so I posted them.I deleted the old version in control panel and when I checked it online,all I have is my index list that shows in gci (?) bin in the control panel. How do I fix this?
    Please please please help me?
    My new version is showing in the list so it has uploaded.
    Thanks So Much
    Fran

Re: Is this a control panel issue

Fran, when you republish a page, it changes the page in the control panel - you ddid keep all the names the same and just fixed the pages and republished, right? If you deleted the pages in the control panel, you no longer have a site to see. Go back and publish them all again.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you Beth.I had added 1 after all the old names to save the changes I'd made.Apparently that is not the thing to do.When I resaved them again and deleted the "1" VOILA up and running.
      It looks like "dishwater" compared to alot of sites I've checked out on here.Sooo I will be back to make an awesome site of my own.And it should be easier now that I know how to name my pages :o)
      Thank you so much for your reply Beth.
      Have a wonderful evening.
      Fran

Comment

You're welcome - glad I could help -

Now you might want to go in and delete out all those pages with the 1 after them in the cp :)

And I look forward to seeing your site when you are ready to show it - just remember - everyone started somewhere - and there is always help to be had here.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X