Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Arony of the Busniess Card

How important are business cards?
    today as I sat in a chair at Barns and Noble, looking at books on marketing.
    I learned a good lesson.
    I started talking to some ladies and of course my book and novel came into the topic.
    Not my doing of course Hee hee
    Here's the funny part, I was checking out books on marketing and the one marketing tool
    I didn't have was a business card. Somehow I didn't think that it was important.
    We talked about my web site http://www.newlifediscoveries.com and my books and novel and had to tell it to them without a business card.
    I left knowing that as soon as possible I would make some business cards.
    It sure would have been nice to hand a business card to them.
    They did promise to go to my site. I told them to sign my guess book and remind me where I saw them.
    Anyone have any idea as to what to put on your business Card.
    Do you put your web site, home address, phone etc.

Evelyn Allen

Re: The Arony of the Busniess Card

I put phone numbers and website for sure..logos NAME...lol
    Maybe a quick blurb about your stuff. Mine was "World Cellular Phones"

stuff like that, what you specialize in
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

No Address unless PO Box
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Depends on what you do, and why you really need business cards.
        (Nowadays, you don't even really need to specify the number as a cell or mobile)

>> 250 FREE business cards in a choice of styles that you can be proud to hand out.

This link is to one of my Affiliate Partners, who contributes toward Cystic Fibrosis as we fund a cure for America's youth....so, if you like the free ones, please keep the link above to have your choices continue to make a difference, without any added cost to you!

Or, to simply re-visit them by first going to www.MyChoiceMall.com and using the "QuickLink" feature....this way, your shopping can be tracked and donations made properly! Thanks!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

My business cards have on them what I want people to see and use - and lately the web address is the biggest thing on it - my name and phone number are on the bottom left and right respectively.

It all depends on what the purpose of the card is. I do have my address on one of my cards - not on all of them.

And, if you have any design skills - you can buy the business card paper and print your own business cards.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Actually, if you go somewhere like staples or office depot, you can get 1000 for like 30 bucks. You almost cant buy the card stuff and INK for that..lol. Its getting spensive these days

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Company name
              Your name and position is warranted
              An address and phone and fax if you have one
              A mobile phone if you think it is necessary
              Your www. and a generic e-mail info@...

I also have a message on the back of mine.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac
                Actually, if you go somewhere like staples or office depot, you can get 1000 for like 30 bucks. You almost cant buy the card stuff and INK for that..lol. Its getting spensive these days

Karen
                Actually, the Printer I provided a link to has much better prices....(did you even bother to look?)....I have 4-color, 2-sided business cards, and they do mine 1000 @ $44 delivered, Karen. Staples offer black on standard white for at least $39 nowadays, and they do not offer 250 FREE cards at all.
                Using 250 trial cards in a chosen style is actually a great way to "test" your card, to see what info emerges as important, and also allows you to refine the images and color schemes to best reflect your presentation without being "locked into" a box of cheap cards, don't you think?

And, when was the last time you heard of anyone the likes of Staples giving a portion of their profits to a charity that afflicts tens of thousands of our children?

I'm with Bill....two sides makes a great impact, although on mine I not only include my enterprise-wide visual brand/recognized image, I do it also to keep from allowing any space to write info on: make a decision now! LOLOL
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I check out that site General, and it is a real good deal. I made some for my mother-in-law, with Word, and the no perforation cards from Staples. They turned out pretty good, we used her logo, and basic sceme from her web site, and they worked real good. But I agree with you the price is right and charities can always use the help.
                  Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

If your business is mainly online, I'm going to emphasize - the most important line on the card should be your website address -

www.yourdomainname.com

You can actually have cards with nothing else on them - and they'll work - I've done it :) - where ever / however you get them printed :)
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I have enjoyed making my own cards. The info on mine is the same as stated above. However, I print on the back as well; candle burning safety instructions.

It is something to think about. There are several topics on your site (which looks good, by the way). You might incorporate some info for a prospective client that way.
                      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Working...
                      X