Windows Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player

I have just added a WMP to one of my pages to play some files. Is there a way to have all the tracks on the one player so that you can select a particular track rather than have 6 players side by side holding each individual audio file?

Thanks for any feedback!

Danny

Re: Windows Media Player

Danny I'm curious about the same thing so maybe this will get the topic back to the top and someone can help us.

Comment

I have the same proplem any body could you tell how Is there a way to have all the tracks on the one player so that you can select a particular track rather than have 6 windows media players side by side holding each individual video or audio file?

Comment

The trouble with sound files is that your viewer has to have the same software format or compatible players to use sound files. I can do this on my hard drive all day long using a disc image, so theorywise.. it should be able to be done, but it may not work with out some licensed software to make it web compatible.

Sound files arent my pet project of late, but i used to run a wav list and i used to use just LINKS to the sounds instead of the players on the website. Dunno if this would work for you or not but might be worth looking at. God i dunno if that website is even still up.. that was um.. <cough> a few years ago.

OMG.. lolol its still there...

http://www.geocities.com/wackywwwwwavs/index.html

Im really laffing..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oops the one i actually loaded up was

http://www.members.fortunecity.com/wwwwwavs7/index.html

Theres a go menu on there and back in the day that was THE THING..lol these sites are ALL hard coded not builders..LOLOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Or, you can have the players in different pages, and only one opened in an Iframe. This example is something i had done for a member some 1 1/2 year ago......
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval where were you when I had to UPLOAD and table all that stuff? Geesh!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

hehe!!! I was UPLOADING and TABLING..hehe
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How best do you thing to present a menu of choice, I speak in the case of videos rather than music.

Comment

Not quite what you want, but there are loads of free ones like this on the web http://www.myspacetotal.com/flashmp3player
                    You just upload your files to your server & fill in the boxes on the page above. It will give you a bit of html to paste into your site.
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                    X