X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music files

Hello My name is Lisa McFarland,

I've been having two problems for the last two weeks,

1. While publishing with BlueVoda I've noticed that music/video files are uploading on the window ( even though they are not on that page but, another page I have published previously) this seems to "jam" the uploading process which I often have to cancel. Is there a way to fix this anoying problem?

2. I've been re-publishing some pages on my site but, they don't show up. When visiting the site I see the old pages and not the new ones that are saved and published - where are my new pages going?

Thanks for your help...

http://www.wardoves.com

Re: Having Publishing Issues -

Make sure you don't have music files as back ground. Right click and check page properties.
    You may be publishing pages right, but you still have to go to change links on the existing pages so they can link to it. If you have doe everything correctly, you may wanna reload page or clear cache.

All the best.
    jahnSELE

Comment

Re: Having Publishing Issues -
      clear cashe you must hit the f5 key several times or ctrl f5

this will work for you
      k
      www.jovvijsonline.com

Comment

Re: music files

1. I'm sure that their are no music/video files attached to the page - this issue happens to every single page I publish! Ahhhh!

2. The refreshing as well as clearing my cached stuff and junk did not help.

Thank you anyway...

Comment

Clear out temp internet files (In internet Explorer- Tools>Internet Options and click on Delete Cookies and then Delete Files).

Also Right next to those two- Click on settings. Then click on Check for newer verison of stored pages: Every visit to the page

If that doesnt work we will delete the offending pages off the server and then save and re-publish.

To be honest- only one page plays music for me.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Did it - Still not working. I'd appreciate it if you guys could delete them. Should I give a list of pages or will you delete the whole site?

Comment

Did they do an update/switch over on your server by chance. Look at this thread and use the new IP Address and see if your new files upload.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...ce-notice.html

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Yes! Thank you - The music issue is still occuring but, I can publish now! Thanx for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X