Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have know idea What to do about this server change

What Is THIS

In order to server you better and to provide you with the best possible hardware. We are in the process of moving your account to a brand new server (which will also be called voda7) , your new server IP is 75.126.169.139 and your new control panel login url is http://75.126.169.139/cpanel your cPanel username and password will remain the same.

Dont know if this apply to me
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: I have know idea What to do about this server change

Was this sent to you? If so it is relevent to you, If not, it isn't, and where did you see it?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Here is the link
      Have Fun, Be Safe :
      Self Defense Products
      Hidden Cameras

Comment

If you notice, that took place on March 28th. So if it applied to you, you would probably have noticed then.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

If you have a Vodahost Account, in your welcome letter that was sent to you, it would have listed your IP address and DNS or name servers. When you access your control panel it lists the Server names, ip addresses and your dns server names. If your dns server names fall within the Voda7 group then the server you are on was recently upgraded to a brand new server, which is a great thing. If your dns server names do not fall under Voda7, then this does not apply to you. I believe this has all been done and is in the past now.

If you don't have a Vodahost account, none of it applies anyway. But if you don't have an account, YOU SHOULD! Have a great day!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
          X