hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi my name is Carrie and I have just jion this forum. The reason I joined is to find a reliable host for my web site. I will be selling childrens gently used clothing and would like to know if this is the best way to go. I know nothing about setting up a web site and have tried to other web hosting sites that were a night mare so please if anyone would give me some advise I would really appreciate it.

Re: hello

Well Welcome Carrie! Be careful as there is an Easter Bunny jumping around hiding Easter Eggs all over the place. If it is a reliable host you are looking for...you've found it here! There are plenty of threads all over the forum to back my statement up! People here help each other ALOT, friendly, support from voda is GREAT, Product and Services SUPER! Welcome and we hope you stick around. Most of all HAVE FUN building!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank you for responding back and I am sorry for asking questions about web site. I am new to this and appreciate all the help I can get. It is nice to have a place with friendly people and to have a nice time just chatting with people.

Comment

Hey Carrie....people around here have never been accused of not chatting enough. lol You are in the lounge area, where we come to hang out and relax and try not to talk about web building!! lol. I would just say, dive in and give it your best shot. As you come across questions, jump on the forum and ask away.

Watch out for that Easter Bunny that is hiding eggs all over the place tonight!! Have you noticed him?
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi there - welcome to a wonderful group - most of us knew nothing when we started this but some have built magnificant sites
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco
            Hi there - welcome to a wonderful group - most of us knew nothing when we started this but some have built magnificant sites
            That's so true. I knew next to nothing about building a web site. I'm still learning. My site isn't magnificent, but Im getting what I needed out of a web site. I've had help all along the way... and I'm sure you would too if you join.
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

ssssssssssh hiding some eggs......
              Happy Easter!

Comment

Originally posted by cabbott
                Hi my name is Carrie and I have just jion this forum. The reason I joined is to find a reliable host for my web site. I will be selling childrens gently used clothing and would like to know if this is the best way to go. I know nothing about setting up a web site and have tried to other web hosting sites that were a night mare so please if anyone would give me some advise I would really appreciate it.
                Hello, Carrie!

Welcome to VodaHost. Your best bet would be to spend a little time watching the tutorials and just looking around the forum. A good place to start might be the Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts which is full of useful posts all made from people who were in the same place as your are, one upon a time. Lol If you have any specific requests or questions please feel free to post them in the appropriate place and you are assured lots of help, trust me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome Carrie To VodaHost!

Hope you get all the help & support you need like I am!

Like Girlonthehill said, read the tutorials & you will be fine!

Note: Am I the only 'Private First Class' who does greetings? Meh

~~~
                  Haldir

Comment

Working...
                  X