X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitemap question

I just added a php calendar to my site.

you can view it HERE.

My problem deals with generating a sitemap now.
    I tried generating a sitemap for my site, but it seems it keeps looping links through the Web Calendar and never actually ends to generate a sitemap.

What should I do? I'd like to update my sitemaps and resubmit to SE's.

I normally use auditmypc sitemap generator and it has never failed me.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Re: Sitemap question

This site will make it all for ya!
    Free Online Google Sitemap Generator. XML-sitemaps.com provides free online sitemap generator service, creating an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing and other search engines to help them crawl your website better. It will also generate an HTML site map to allow your website visitors to navigate easier.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

lol thanks i just got done with that guy. and yep he did the trick... i guess it was too many pages for auditmypc to handle... I was surprised to see my last XML sitemap that i used with auditmypc was 90KB and this new one with xml-sitemaps.com was only 35KB.. Since I've added lots of links and pages, should I be concerned?
      Best Regards,
      Alex
      Surveillance Systems
      Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Is it normal to create a new sitemap with a new sitemap generator and have it be one third the size of your previous sitemap even if you just added a ton of content and new pages.

This is what has happened and I'm concerned that perhaps the new sitemap may not have been generated correctly...
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
        X