Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning on Post

Hello All,

I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything that explains the little warning area on the upper right corner of the post block. Does anyone know what this is for and does everyone have it when they are active on the forum and posting?

Thanks for your answers.
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Re: Warning on Post

it lets you report a bad post hoover over it and it tells you

Comment

...and I thought it was to slow me down..... never to young to learn....
      Let my people go....gaming...

Comment

If you're talking about the bit which only you can see i.e the word warn then about 5 little orange squares next to it then that is for the mods to warn you if you've done something bad in the forum. if this gets up to 100 then it's bye bye from the forum i.e you'll probably be banned.

everyone who is active on the forum will have it but it is only visable to them and the mods
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thanks so much for the replies. Yes Mook that was what I was referring to. Now that I know I will be able to tell if I goof up. Actually, if I get a warning I will know because I will be conscious of what I write. No need to get warnings if I am a general poster and not spamming with irrelevant (sp) information.

Thanks again.
          Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Thanks for the insight Mook, is there anyplace to find all these little details?
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

I don't think you have any worries Ted.

Comment

Thanks Robyn,

I am usually a pretty easy going guy.
                Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

We rely on each other for a lot in VodaTalk....not just to explain the minutia of Forum Decorum, guys!

If, like Ted explains, we post in efforts to help our peers, then even if we post inaccurately on occasion we can be excused. There are times, though, when humor goes awry or becomes objectionable, and this is a simple means of "realigning" the mindset prior to taking other actions that are not as easily reversed.....it's all in the FAQ of the Forum.
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,

Thanks for furthering the explaination. I do know that some posts do go awry and sometimes it is extremely hard to "realign" the mindset to come back to task and unfortuately some things cannot be reversed.

I agree that we are all here to help our peers in the best way we can, even given some of our weak abilities to accomplish the task. We are learning.
                    Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
                    X