domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domains

what are parked domains and sub domains could someone please give me ann example

thanks

Re: domains

Hello again

Parked domains may be Domain names you might want to use in the future or names that you buy that are in direct competition to you. ie in my case I might park or buy domain names related to golf so other people can't use them and use them myself in the future.

Sub domain names I'm not too sure on, hope someone else can help.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

thanks so much i did it :0
      uch i did it :)thanks so m

Comment

Hi...You can "park" a domain.. and not much you can do with it other than forward it at another domain... like park.com is forwarded to yourdomain.net..An "addon" is a domain that you can make active... but it shares the server of your primary account domain... so.. your public_html is your primary acount domain... and in it you you place addon domain folders... see Addon Domains Tutorials in C-Panel... section... remember the addon has to be placed on the same server as your primary account... addons are really subdomains... but a subdomain can also be a folder inside an addon.. that's a mouthful... Hope I got that right and I hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X