Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I'm new to this, a novice, and am finding much frustration. My name is John and my URL is www.johntal.com I have another URL where I publish the books that I write: www.lulu.com/talbot

I hope soon to get on top of all the frustrations. In the meantime I say Hi to all my fellow forum members and may the blessing of the LORD be upon you always.

Kindest regards,

John

Re: Hi

Originally posted by Johntal
    I'm new to this, a novice, and am finding much frustration. My name is John and my URL is www.johntal.com I have another URL where I publish the books that I write: www.lulu.com/talbot

I hope soon to get on top of all the frustrations. In the meantime I say Hi to all my fellow forum members and may the blessing of the LORD be upon you always.

Kindest regards,

John
    Hey, John!

Welcome to Vodaland! Don't worry, you will soon get a handle on all things Voda and you'll be zooming ahead with your website. Make the most of tutorials and the thousands of answers that are already here waiting to be searched through and you'll be fine. God bless you, too!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello to you and welcome to VH.

Comment

Hi John. Welcome to Voda.
        Good choice - You're gonna love it here!
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
        X