Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar

Hi :)

I have a problem with navigation bar (menu).
    From main page (index) I have links to different language versions (ua_index.html (Ukrainian) and to pl_index.html - Polish).
    Navigation bar is the same, but with different languages.
    After I have created and added pl_index.html navigation bar at ua_index.html also was changed into Polish version, although originally ua_index.html was published before with Ukrainian version of navigation bar.

How to resolve this problem?

Re: Navigation bar

Please post the URL of your website so we may take a look to see what is going on.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

www.ell-school.com

Comment

Are you using a BV navigation bar or another one -?Javascript.

Not knowing the other languages it is difficult for me to say if the ones that do link are going to the correct place. The Ukraine and China ones seemed to work but the Poland one does not have an active link.

There is a lot in your source code doing with google language conversion. This may or may not be contributing to the problem.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
          Are you using a BV navigation bar or another one -?Javascript.

Not knowing the other languages it is difficult for me to say if the ones that do link are going to the correct place. The Ukraine and China ones seemed to work but the Poland one does not have an active link.

There is a lot in your source wcode doing ith google language conversion. This may or may not be contributing to the problem.

Andy
          - Chinese version is completely different, there's just a link to another website.

- Ukrainian version was build 1st and it is complete and working

- Polish version is under construction (I am creating it now) therefore there's no link to Polish version for now. You could see Polish version visiting directly www.ell-school.com/pl_index.html

You could see that now there is Ukrainian navigation bar at the Polish version :( although file pl_index.html was published with Polish version of navigation bar.

I am using one of standard BV navigation bars.

It looks like only one navigation bar for one domain (or for one BV account) is allowed :( I am not sure, but it looks so.

Comment

Ok' thank you for help :)

I have already resolved this problem.
            I have resolved it creating subdomain through adm. panel and then publishing Polish "index.html" within subdirectory "public_html/poland".
            Now both of versions Ukrainian and Polish are working well :)

So, suggestion for users, who want to create other language versions:
            1) Create new subdomain through administrative panel
            2) Create new main page "index" in other language.
            3) Save this "index" file into other folder in your computer (in order to not replace other "index"es.
            4) Publish your naew language "index" within new subdirectory "ublic_html/subdirectory"

Very easy :)

Comment

Working...
            X