Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Problems. 2 for 1 special!

Ok,

I know I'm still a noob at all of this so please bare with me if I ask a question that's already been asked and answered but I did flip thru a few pages of the forums to find it and nothing quite right showed up. I have 2 problems.

1. I'm using one of the BV templates at 800x600 but every time I set it as background it repeats itself on the side and bottom. Is there any way to have it just display once and have everything to the side and bottom be just a solid color? I've seen this on a ton of website but I can't find that function here.

2. With the above mentioned template it has a "bottom bar" to designate the end of the page but I want to add more text/images than fits on a 800x600 page. How do I get it to keep stretching until I'm done with my text? I know there's code for it but I have no idea what that is and I'd prefer not to get into code, that's why I got a wysiwyg program in the first place.

Any suggestions on either problem and whether or not they can be fixed in BV?

Thanks for any help in advance!
Working...
X