click on image to enlarge it,or pop up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• click on image to enlarge it,or pop up

I have a situation where I need to let my costomers be able to click on an image of an item and have it show them a larger version of that same image so the can see detail. I have the small image installed in my web page now and I also have the larger version ready to use. My question is how do I do make this happen? I have read all the tutorials and searched the knowladge base. I know how to link the pages but this seems like a different issue. Can anyone help me with this?
    Thanks, Robert

Re: click on image to enlarge it,or pop up

Robert

You can simply link it to the picture, OR you can run a mouse over so when they pause on it, the image pops up.

You can also run a java script for some fancy stuff. Try dynamicdrive.com for that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen for the reply:
      If I link to the image does it have to be on another page or can I link to an image in the image file of my BV documents? If the latter is so does the image need to have an html extension or can it be just a jpeg?
      Thanks much, Robert

Comment

Thanks Karen for the reply;
        If I link to the image does it have to be on another web page or can I link to an image located in my BV image files. If the latter is so does the image have to have an html extension or can it be just a jpeg?
        Thanks so much, Robert

Comment

May not be what you’re after? But what about the new light box in BV9.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi ,
            try the picture in the "photo gallery"
            I have mine in that and like so ,the picture pops up largerwhen clicked on
            all the best

www.linasteinmillinery.com

Comment

The larger images have to be uploaded to the webspace. People can't access files on your computer, they have to be moved to the server. Use BlueFTP, File manager in cPanel, or a browser/different ftp to upload it.

Register/Login Script
              Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
              X