Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better menu bar options than the Default

Hi,

I'm using the default style when creating menu bars. The Items are too close to each other and I have tried the oyher options in the same list as well, but I still have the same problem.

I have also downloaded the Menu bar graphics from the Voda site, but now have to insert them as images, but you will obviously not get the mouse-over effects and I really want the mouse over effect and need fancy menu bar.

Any suggestions?

Regards
    Tom vR
    Bless you
    Tom

Re: Better menu bar options than the Default

I'm brand new to bluevoda so maybe you've tried this already....

When you double-click the menu and the edit box opens at the bottom there is a "layout" section with a dropdown box called "Space". Just increase the # in that box and it will increase the space between each "button" on the menu.

I don't know if that helps but I liked that feature myself.

~Narcolepticon

Comment

I've tried that already, but I wanted something better. But what you are saying is true, but I've downloaded BV versio 9.0.2 today and the menu spacing is automatically much better.

Regards
      Tom vR

Client ID 14122
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

You can look into fancy flash menu bars. There are some free flash menu available online that are somewhat customizable. If you want full options or more menus to choose from you'll probably have to pay. Also, you can still get the mouseover effects on the buttons you downloaded. Just preview or publish the page with mouseover effects you like, view source and copy the code but change images to the images that you would rather have.

I hope this helps.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Thanks Alex,

Yes that is an option. I was just hoping there could be an easier solution in BV itself.

I have purchased Xara Webstyle and it creates beatiful web buttons, navbars, etc. that I will then rather use.

Your website looks great.

Regards
          Tom vR
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X