Adding Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Text

I've D loaed the program and when I try to add text to my newly opened page a notice appears telling me of an error has occurred and when I click on the tab your program closes and I have to restart the program all over.
    I can add color to my page with no problem.
    I just can't add text!!!
    Help
    ED

Re: Adding Text

Chris
    When the box appears on the screen it says"Program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down."
    When I click on the detail button it says something about a invalid page fault Riched 20.DLL
    Maybe this will help out because I really want to use your product because its a GREAT product
    Thanks
    My email is edlou8181@comcast.net if you need it
    Thanks again
    Ed

Comment

Hi Ed, must point out I am only a forum member & don’t have anything to do with VH.
      But! I have had this a few times & still get the problem every now & then. It maybe worth re-downloading the software as they are doing daily updates to rectify minor faults. I think its at version 9.3 now. Click on your help/about Bluevoda on your BV menu bar & see what version you are on.
      But there are many people using this program, so it maybe our machines with the problem.
      If no joy with that try another posting on this thread. http://vodahost.com/vodatalk/news-up...e-tracker.html There might be a few more tec’s there to help you.
      Head it with (BV Program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down)

Sorry cant help

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You might also consider submitting a ticket to Voda if you really are having no joy with this at all and getting no replys here. Hear it from the horses mouth as it were.
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Can anyone help me add text to my site without it (the program)crashing?

Comment

Working...
          X