First step.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First step.

Hullo all you clever people out there. I hope to get to know you better as time goes by.

I'm a retired shiny-arse - worked for the UN in Vienna, Austria, for sixteen years as Systems Accountant and subsequently settled down to live in the best town in the world - Coffs Harbour, Australia. You'll have to visit one time!

Well - I'm going to attempt to build a web-site (is that the correct term?) for a church organisation (I am Hon. Treasurer) whose mission is to teach kids, in all local regional primary & high schools, about Christianity and respect for family and authority which, we hope, will make them better adults and members of the local community.

So here goes .....

Re: First step.

welcome, you! You have come to the right place!
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Grusse, und Wilkommen! I got to spend a couple of years in Austria also, really kinda miss it. You are in with a great group here, so have fun!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Welcome, Have fun building your website and don't be shy to ask for help.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Hi Mike,
          Yep - the Austrians are beautiful people and love their gemutlikeit - wine, women and song. We also miss them. I met my Spanish wife over there ... saw this fantastic body walking down KaentnerStrasse and said to myself, "Myself - that's for me!" ... and we've been married for 33 years and have had four great kids - all married.

We plan to make a visit next year.

Cheers

Comment

You'll have a website up and running in no time if you're using Bluevoda. Excellent software there and excellent help here. You're in a win win situation. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
            Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hello to you in beautiful Austria, welcome to VodaHost, enjoy your stay, have some fun building your website.

Comment

Hi there,
                Welcome to Vodaland, sure you will learn quick ....lots of help and clever people here.....enjoy and have fun......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
                X