Hola, Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola, Everyone

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but not a stranger to this site. Thanks everyone for all the help and knowledge provided. I still have plenty to learn about building web pages but with your help it is nothing we can't do.

My domain name is prunidosnc.com, this is a site that provides the Puerto Rican and latino community with information about our culture and schedules for upcoming events in the area. Please visit our site and provide constructive critisim or sujestion on how to improve our site. Our organization is dedicated to maintain ties to our community as well as you are to this community in order to help as needed.

I'm requesting for help on adding a guestbook and a counter to our website, any ideas welcome. Thanks again.

Re: Hola, Everyone

Hi there welcome to Vodaland enjoy and have fun .....you will get lots of help here...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by prunidosnc
      Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but not a stranger to this site. Thanks everyone for all the help and knowledge provided. I still have plenty to learn about building web pages but with your help it is nothing we can't do.

My domain name is prunidosnc.com, this is a site that provides the Puerto Rican and latino community with information about our culture and schedules for upcoming events in the area. Please visit our site and provide constructive critisim or sujestion on how to improve our site. Our organization is dedicated to maintain ties to our community as well as you are to this community in order to help as needed.

I'm requesting for help on adding a guestbook and a counter to our website, any ideas welcome. Thanks again.
      Welcome to the Voda forum, great place, great people..
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi and WELCOME. Hope you'll join in our chit chats and if you need any help just shout out...someone will usually drop in and see if they can help....lol.
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi there, welcome to VodaHost

Comment

Originally posted by prunidosnc

Welcome to vodaland, if you have downloaded the latest bluevoda you will notice the new edition which you can easily use for the guestbook.

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
              Hi and WELCOME. Hope you'll join in our chit chats and if you need any help just shout out...someone will usually drop in and see if they can help....lol.
              Well hello stranger

Comment

Working...
              X