• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help :)

Install Soholaunch Pro Edition (1/3)

Installation location
    Install on domain
    jovvijsonline.com jsbigboypics.com Admin access data
    Administrator-username (you need this to enter the protected admin area)
    Password (you need this to enter the protected admin area)
    Preferred Language English Norwegian
    this is what i see when i try to put soho in a folder i cant because there is no where to in the form page so does anyone know how to fix this so i can have soho as my shopping cart and use bv also?
    thanks in advance

Re: need help :)

You cannot simply install soho in a folder.

Soho will by default ask for the domain to be installed in, and then it will install itself in the root folder of that domain. So you need to do the following:

1. Create a subdomain in your site, named as you wish the folder to install soho to, to be named. I.e., "shop" or "soho" or whatever you like.

2. Now go in the Soho installation wizard (through Fantastico). When you click on New installation, the wizard will ask you for the domain to install soho to, and there will be a dropdown with your main site and the subdomain you have created. At this point it is easy, select the subdomain and you are done. Soho will be intsalled in that folder.

Please noe tha if you have already installed Soho, you will need to uninstall it, through Fantastico, because Soho is single license.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X