No announcement yet.

Transfering/Uploading bought templates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering/Uploading bought templates.

Hey how do i transfer a bought template? or upload it.? When i do upload the bought template it only uploads bits and peaces of the webtemplate and not the hole thing...what do i do or could you transfer/upload it? this is the template i am trying to upload i want to upload everything on the page i've shown you so if you could help me it would be great thanks.

www.legionofanvil.com my domian

Re: Transfering/Uploading bought templates.

hi James

Well one of the things you are going to want to do is change your Index page to index (notice the small i) ... one of the first rules of publishing your site ...

Then your template is a compilation of .jpeg images, a template is usually of this nature, your's however has come to you in pieces, somewhat of a jigsaw puzzle. Lucky for you though with the blue voda web builder it is easy to do.

Simply insert each piece of the puzzle onto your page as INSERT IMAGE, have you tried that yet? The tool for this can be found at the top of your tool bar in your builder. Then you'll have to put the puzzle together and you will have your template, rename your page as index, and republish. Should you wish to use this on every page of your site, before you rename to index, rename to starterpage, and then rename again to index and republish. Begin each page with the starterpage, renaming it every time you make a new page and there you go.

Good Luck

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X