Hello Forum Members !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Forum Members !

Just introducing myself to the group! Glad to be here - This is my first time around working with websites, so I can not think of a better group to be affiliated with. My friend, user name - 5thmssTech - referred us to Vodahost and he has two websites hosted by Vodahost. He stated Vodahost is the best webhosting group he has used to date. His word is good enough for us.

We outsourced our website design and now I am going to learn and manage it. Already 5thmss Tech has gratiously pointed out a few things. How to center it and make it cross browser compliant. I have the priviledge of working on our SEO's next, as soon as I get some time to set aside to have at it. Managing a website will be a new challenge as I have intermediate computer skills at best. What is in my favor is the enjoyment I get from doing things like this.

I only wish I knew of BlueVoda before we outsourced this project...

Thanks 5thmss Tech for the referral and again - it's great to be here.
    Mendicant Success Training
    www.MendicantSuccessTraining.com

Re: Hello Forum Members !

Thanks Glen your going to love this place.
    These people have helped me fool my friends into thinking im some kind of web guru lol.

Comment

Rick - you are... www.5thgaming.com and www.Tricomsupport.com are two great examples...

Thanks again for the referral. I could spend hours here just reading the posts. Great people, great posts and comments, great support, great ideas, great site ... can't wait to get started.
      Mendicant Success Training
      www.MendicantSuccessTraining.com

Comment

Hello to you and welcome to VodaHost, you found the best webhosting, your friend was right.

Comment

Hi there welcome to Vodaland enjoy and have fun...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mendicant
            Just introducing myself to the group! Glad to be here - This is my first time around working with websites, so I can not think of a better group to be affiliated with. My friend, user name - 5thmssTech - referred us to Vodahost and he has two websites hosted by Vodahost. He stated Vodahost is the best webhosting group he has used to date. His word is good enough for us.

We outsourced our website design and now I am going to learn and manage it. Already 5thmss Tech has gratiously pointed out a few things. How to center it and make it cross browser compliant. I have the priviledge of working on our SEO's next, as soon as I get some time to set aside to have at it. Managing a website will be a new challenge as I have intermediate computer skills at best. What is in my favor is the enjoyment I get from doing things like this.

I only wish I knew of BlueVoda before we outsourced this project...

Thanks 5thmss Tech for the referral and again - it's great to be here.
            Welcome to Voda!
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Welcome to VodaHost!

Comment

Welcome,

Have fun, learn lots, and ask many many questions.
                Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Welcome to Voda. You won't be disappointed.
                  Best Regards,
                  Alex
                  Surveillance Systems
                  Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                  Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Welcome and have fun.
                    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment