Can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me?

My website at:http://best-home-based-business-idea.com/ I am in the middle of updating my site, but I am running into some problems.

My menu bar on my front page keeps changing everytime I edit other pages on my site. Is there a way for my menubars to not change when I edit/and/or add other pages to my site?

Re: Can someone help me?

Before you publish your pages, are you properly saving them?
    Have you "locked" your elements in place? There is tutorials on this, and it is available in BV in the toolbar at top.
    How are you *******ting your pages? (Clone, stripping and re-building, etc.)

A few of the details on the processes you are (or not) using helps to suggest a solution!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes, I am saving before I publish my pages,

No I have not "Locked" my elements in place,

I am cloning my pages

Comment

Upon clone, some of the elements might need to be "reset" (links, locks, etc.). Try locking your elements on each page, and saving each after you have "completed" it to assure perfect *******tion.

Try to get into the habit of using the Lock feature....it is an important design construct, that is why it is offered as a Tool!

* Always check a few of the most important item registrations by using the X-Y Axis tool at the bottom right of the BV browser, as well as Page Properties before Saving: often, your page set up wil shift when inserting items, and you will need to double-check your page widths and orientations.

PS: If you are using BV9, this issue regarding Menu shift and format resets is addressed in the "Tracker" thread specifically.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X