moving cursor of mouse on the pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving cursor of mouse on the pad

How can I achieve on my web site, or my e learning program that the cursor of my mouse move alone and show something to people? like in tutorials of this course? ( when coursor is moving alone) thank you very much!

Re: moving cursor of mouse on the pad

Not 100% sure if there are other ways of doing this, but I *think* you are talking about Screen recording stuff. Something like This ? I have never used anything like that before, so I dont know what to suggest is the best for you to use! Hope this helps anyway. If you need anything else just let me know.

Regards
    Teri

Comment

Hi, if it is? there is a freebie on this page.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
        Hi, if it is? there is a freebie on this page.
        Whoops! forgot the link. http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I find Turbo Demo Enterprise but I dont know can he record things, and how can I use him. Its true, I am thinking on recording and coursor of mouse and I record as he moving on the tab, and what I doing with him on the tab, and I recording my voice. On that page, there are lot of downloads so I dont know what to download.

Comment

The Camtasia download provided by Collectors Info is excellent, and will do excactly what you want, however, it is NOT free: on the contrary it costs quite a bit of money.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no,:) I dont want something expensive. I want something for free, or cheap. :) Better for free. Can I put that what is record in one other programm like attachment?
              I have Websoft course lab, and I want to put in him thats what is recorded, but I dont know can i do it? I have also Turbo Demo, and he is more modern and I can put in him, but I dont know to handle with him, because he is very complicate, and I hate his clouds. So how can I put that what is recorded in some manual
              ( when I record with him, where can I put that?)

Comment

I have put first screen recording on my computer, and he is recording, but the file is closed all time, and I dont know how to open. than I put cam studio and try to see in manual how he is working, but I cant open manual. So I dont know. I want to have my manual, with something recorded, like atacchment but I dont know how,
                it seems to me, that they are going just separetely?

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                  The Camtasia download provided by Collectors Info is excellent, and will do excactly what you want, however, it is NOT free: on the contrary it costs quite a bit of money.

Hi Naval, not sure about it not being free. They ask for a donation on any of the sites that has this software, but can’t see anything about a compulsory payment.
                  I assume open source means free these days & wondering if this is what has happened with this software since the last time you looked.
                  Hear is one that I was messing around with & set it down to low quality to see how bad it may be. But please let me know if you have seen somewhere that I have to pay.
                  http://www.collectors-info.com/testi...for_Naval.html

PS, I know there is a spelling mistake & it was my 1st try, so dont laugh.

Cheers
                  Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,

probably i have confussed it with the Camtasia Studio, which FOR SURE is not free: http://www.techsmith.com/purchase/default.asp

It might be a different software though.
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                      Hi Chris,

probably i have confussed it with the Camtasia Studio, which FOR SURE is not free: http://www.techsmith.com/purchase/default.asp

It might be a different software though.
                      i know, but what about my problem?
                      I wrotte that I dont want to pay nothing expensive, if I can. I dont know to manage with cam studio collectors info.

Comment

people!!!!!!!!! you want tell me than for that software? I want that he record coursor of mouse like in this tutorials. can it be?

Comment

You are asking the same thing! Chris has provided a link to a free software that does what you want. Isn't it enough for you ?

If you dodn't know how to use this software, how can we help ? Please understand that you need to spend some time to learn how to use it.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

very nice, but that button is not working when I push him! than appears nothing! doesnt metter, I will try alone, or I will buy screen recorder from that company. maybe I can put than in that tutorials. My problem is what I dont know how to put windows media player somewhere, like a tutorial guide

Comment

Working...
                              X