"They Walk Among Us" v.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "They Walk Among Us" v.3

I walked into a Blimpie's with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a sandwich.
    I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little chalkboard that said, "Buy one-get one free". "They are already buy-one-get-one-free", she said, "so I guess they're both free."
    She handed me my free sandwiches and I walked out the door.

They walk among us.

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when one of them shouted, "Look at that dead bird!"
    Someone looked up at the sky and said, "Where?"

They Walk Among Us!!

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got acall from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open.
    I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
    He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?"
    Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific."

They Walk Among Us!

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped.
    She keeps it in the trunk.

They Walk Among Us!

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases.
    The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

They Walk Among Us!

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up.
    She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands.
    "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"

They Walk Among Us!

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding.
    "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

Yep, They Walk Among Us!

They walk among us... AND they reproduce!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: "They Walk Among Us" v.3

Those are good Vasili.....but true.....Unfotunately They do Walk Among Us.....lmao
    But then it take all types to make the world go around ....... and then they give some of us a chance to laugh out loud for a bit.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
      Those are good Vasili.....but true.....Unfotunately They do Walk Among Us.....lmao
      But then it take all types to make the world go around ....... and then they give some of us a chance to laugh out loud for a bit.....
      I think I am more concerned at the RATE at which they seem to be reproducing.....is there something in the water????

LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        I think I am more concerned at the RATE at which they seem to be reproducing.....is there something in the water????

LOL
        Could be the water my friend.....we never know.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Very Good Vasili............I have one from gentleman who drinks in our local bar and is well known for his 'vacant' moments.

On entering the pub he was holding his back and walking oddly. The woman behind the bar asked what the problem was and he replied.....

"I have been on the roof of a house with my shirt off and got sunburnt, my back is blistered and its killing me".

"Well Patrick, you know the best thing for that"

"No what's that"

"Natural yogurt, its suppose to work wonders for sunburn"

"Yuck your joking, I hate the taste of that stuff"

And he was deadly serious...........
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
          X