The Disappearing Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disappearing Logo

I recently did a redo on my motorcycle travel website. I utilized the logo generator from the new BV page builder update.

- The logo element on the home index page appears without problem.

- The logo 'disappears' on all other pages.

- If you click 3-5 times on the refresh button on the IE browser bar, on any of the pages where the logo is missing, the logo then appears, so I know it's been uploaded.

- The picture element at the top of the right column on the 'Individual Rides' pages (a sub directory section of the site) is also doing this... hadn't had a problem before adding the logo.

Your thoughts and suggestions please.

Poppi
    www.newmexicorides.com

Re: The Disappearing Logo

Hi, loaded fine for me on all your pages.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris!

Thanks for taking a look. I went back into the site as soon as you posted. I still get the full logo on the index page, but not on the other pages. (The clipart over the logo is still there, but not the specific NMMR logo element.)

Vasili took a look for me yesterday and reported the same view as I'm reporting. Are you using IE to view the pages?

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch, Chris.

Poppi
      www.newmexicorides.com

Comment

Strange? All is ok in fire fox. IE: doesn’t show the banner but the images in front of the banner shows. And opera won’t show any images on your page, including button images.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ok, this one is over. I went ahead and removed the logo element and settled for the moment for clipart and text. I'll keep cruising the forum to see if anyone else reports similar effects.

Thanks, Chris!

On to other things!

Poppi

Comment

Working...
          X